Jan 1, 2007

JJ COMPOSED "YUAN LAI" WHILE BATHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh, and happy new year :)
who watched jj at the countdown? SO SHUAIIII ahahahha..
and when he was singing "uptown girl" with Junyang there was one part he forgot the lyrics, then he was trying to eye-signal to junyang haha.. and another time he forgot that it was his turn to sing.. but cant blame him COS HE ONLY HAD ONE DAY TO LEARN, PRACTICE AND REHEARSE this song.. cos his concert at taipei was on 29 dec, arrived back in sg on 30 dec.. :)
oh and who spotted that white cloth flag thingy witht he big J? CAROL MADE THAT!! <3333>
oh and i changed my sms tone to WANG JI! finally know how to record the chorus nice and clear..
1) play wang ji on my Creative Mediasource player,
2) press the record button (only on creative mediasource player which i dun think alot of people have right) at the chorus and press it again to stop after the chorus (duh),
3) use that encoder thing i have to change the file format from mp3 to amr (most nokia phones cant play mp3 =.=)
4) use the infrared port on the tablet to transfer the file to my phone!
see so clever right?! cant believe i missed the record button on the player.. took me 5 hours of using my lousy phone/akira camera to record the sound to realise there was a record button.. stupid stupid me.. but now the sound is much clearer! :D well actually it's not THAT clear lah stupid phone speaker =.= and it's very soft.. but wth im not gonna do it again XD
NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!
1) STUDY HARDER and make my parents proud (so that they might let me go for more JJ events!)
2) make more JJFC frens
3) find a mortal who LIKES JJ!
4) stay hyper hyper hyper
5) CONTINUE TO SUPPORT JJ FOREVERRRRRRRR
believe it or not this is the first time im doing this.. cos i always knew that i would never stick to them anyway.. but now i shall try my very best to! for the sake of my beloved idol!

No comments: