Dec 31, 2006

31st december le.. in 10 hours time it will be new year le.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
oh and yesterday we went out for dinner with our grandparents
then my dad helped me order my carrot cake
then i thought he helped to pay le
and then he thought i paid for it
SO IN THE END I GOT A FREE DINNER!!! :O:O
no wonder the guy was staring at me like expecting something like that..
stupid guy should have just said "um that's $2" or something right??!?!
LOL
2 more days to gathering.. :)
now watching this really sad movie about this gal who was diagnosed with some disease at the age of 15, then she cant control her muscles and stuff and cant walk/talk/write properly and stuff.. then she died at the age of 25.. jj's age leh.. lol
but i think the saddest movie i ever watched is Quill.. that dog who was supposed to guide blind people one.. super super super super sad movie.. my maid was crying lor.. hahaha.. n somemore the dog is my fave kind of dog- golden retriever.. T_T hahas
--
my blog is DEAD! so sad noone wants to hear what the chatterbox has to say anymore
to anyone who bothers to read my blog: tag whenever u guys come k? wanna know how many pple bother to come hahaa

No comments: