Dec 1, 2006

my split is getting from terrible to much much much worse!!!
AAAAAAH.
i bet i'm like the worst at flexibility in dance now lah. both my splits deproved. and it's VERY VERY obvious. and im gonna be a senior!! how will my juniors look at me?! AAAAAH.
--
Just watched jj's new mv Wang Ji!!!
Nearly cried..
And the feeling is so.. there, the feeling of watching it for the first time after waiting for it for so long, and my face glued to the computer screen, making sure you don't miss out on anything.. concentrating so hard on his voice and face.. my heart melting at the sound of his voice.. and then when it's all over, I'm pressing the repeat button again and again, wanting to experience it all over again..
And I hope im ONE OF THE LUCKY 50 TO GO SEE JJ AT THE WISH UPON A STAR RECORDING WAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments: