Oct 16, 2006

YAY today dance ended super early and no physical or punishments so i could go home early and i managed to catch the whole of princess hours without missing 15 mins - 1/2 hr of the show!!!
and on the way to the mrt station shermin was playing My Humps on her handphone and lingling started to do those bar dancing stuff then sher and i were laughing like siao. then ling said if there was a tcher here ling would have gotten a demerit cos she was "misbehaving in public" HAHAHAHAHA
and nadine i love you for helping me do the jj blogskin!!! <3333333333>
I HAVE FAT LEGS. I HATE FAT LEGS!!
and it's like so unfair lorh. like, compare me and nade. she eats ice-cream every day, i eat it once a fortnight or less. she never misses lunch when she's in school, i eat it only sometimes. and i havent eaten a kit kat bar for centuries?! and we're like the same weight?!?!?!??!?!
AAAAAAAAAAH

No comments: