Sep 4, 2011

2am and I'm watching Rachel Berry sing

Oh my man I love him so; he'll never know
All my life is just despair
but I don't care
when he takes me in his arms, the world is bright, all right

What's the difference if I say
I'll go away
when I know I'll come back on my knees someday
Oh whatever my man is, I am his forever more

It cost me a lot but that's the one thing that I've got; it's my man
Cold and wet, tired you bet, but all that I soon forget
with my man

He's not much for looks and no hero out of books;
he's my man
Two or three girls had he, that he liked as well as me, but I love him

Oh my man I love him so
he'll never know
all my life is just despair; but I don't care.
When he takes me in his arms, the world is bright
all right

What's the difference if I say I'll go away when I know I'll come back on my knees someday
Oh whatever my man is, I am his forever more

My Man (Billie Holiday)



-
"I like the way you dream so big. I don't know how to do that. You look so pretty tonight. Rachel, I have something to say to you -"


AWWWWW FINN :(((((((((((

I think I'm gonna stay up watching all the Glee episodes, crap. FINN :((((

No comments: