Jan 27, 2014

a day in the life of a college student

Tonight: Finish Journey to the West readings

Tomorrow:
9-10.30: Lit class
10.30-12: Practice Japanese (probably no time for lunch)
12-2: Japanese class
2-4.15: RUSH Anthro readings
4.15-5.45: Anthro class
5.45-6.30: Dinner
6.30-9: Salvation Army (sacrificing Acapella session sigh)
9-11+: Journey To The West movie screening
11+-late: Summer program research & application form **DO I HAVE TO COMPLETE MORE JOURNEY TO THE WEST READINGS FOR WEDNESDAY TOO?!?!?! SHIT

Very annoying when you're only rushing out your readings not even for the next day, but for the next class. And if there's more Journey to the West to be read for Wednesday I'm going to be quite pissed. On Wednesday I have a makeup Lit class at 10.45 and I have to leave early for Japanese which is from 12-2, and my FREAKING SUMMER PROGRAM APPLICATION IS DUE AT 5PM I CANNOT DO THIS

AND I AM SO EXHAUSTED

BUT SLEEP IS A PRIVILEGE I CANNOT AFFORD

No comments: