Oct 21, 2013

I've been unable to concentrate the entire day. Head's been in the clouds through the lecture, seminar and readings. This is such an inefficient use of time. One of those days you just really don't want to do anything and lie in bed and let yourself dream. Yet I have to do my readings and go for class and attend the talk later and do my readings for tomorrow and worry about after-school programs and if I don't get started soon I'm going to sleep at 3 again. Yet sleeping late seems to work better than sleeping early because it puts you in survival mode and letting your mind wander is a luxury.

Can't pull my head out of the clouds now.

And then I remember why I must keep myself cold, protected, proper. One wavering moment and my mind descends into this. I have wasted a whole day.

But I don't know if I can continue either route anymore.


I need a day of nothing.

No comments: