Sep 26, 2013

it isn't a fire as much as it's a glow

爱就疯狂
不爱就坚强


Sometimes you have to get your shit together and know that life is fair, life knows you better than you know yourself, and you cannot have everything. Know that karma remembers, and you're simply on the receiving end now, the other end of the line. Smile. Get off your ass. God even gave you the resources to help you cope; you simply need to make use of it and stop moping.

Also, stop being so honest. Some things are in the air but cannot be articulated it'll ruin everything and sometimes there are some answers you'd rather not concretise in words. You know it. Stop ruining it for yourself.


I guess that love is like a christmas card 
You decorate a tree you throw it in the yard 
It decays and dies and the snowmen melt 
Well I once knew love I knew how love felt 
Yeah I knew love, love knew me 
And when I walked love walked with me 
And I got no hate and I got no pride 
Well I got so much love that I cannot hide

I wish you love I wish you happiness
I guess I wish you all the best

No comments: