Dec 8, 2011

I don't wanna fall another moment into your gravity

Prom was fun, a celebration of friendships. Spending it with the 35ths made me realise how much I missed and will miss their company. Had a great time, even when I was crying in the room.

I'm tired and my eyes hurt too much to cry anymore but fresh rounds of pain never seem to stop coming. No girl should bring herself down this low, chaining herself to someone else and willing herself to be dragged on the floor, so one day I'll find the strength to believe I'm worth something more. Until then, I'll be waiting for you to prove me wrong.


Did you forget everything we ever had?
Did you forget what we were feeling inside?
Now I'm left to forget about us
Did you regret ever holding my hand?
Never again, please don't forget, don't forget

We had it all, we were just about to fall
Even more in love than we were before
I won't forget, I won't forget about us

But somewhere we went wrong
Our love is like a song
But you won't sing along
You've forgotten about us
(don't forget)



No comments: