Aug 20, 2011

Freedom as I know it

The world with all its space and people is a confine. I stand right beside you and I feel suffocated. Held back. Things we cannot do. Your hand that's just an inch away, my gaze that has to break off before anyone sees - the vast open is too full of boundaries, too restrictive for love that struggles to break free -

Come, let's retreat into our little stuffy room. Lock the door. Here there's just you and me - we're liberated. Free to do whatever we want and scream and play and be lovers for a day. In this little room there are no boundaries. Our souls soar together and our emotions are f r e e

for a day. Then it's back to the prison of a world.



(the world with all its space and people is a confine; let's retreat into our little room, where we're free)

No comments: