Nov 8, 2010

Harry Potter says

"Make it a powerful memory; the happiest you can remember. Allow it to fill you up."
Thanks to you, I can't think of any memory happier than the times we had fun together.

What the heck. This is too much. This needs to stop. Will you let me be honest with you? I'll tell you everything, I really will, if only you would give me the chance to. Will you tell me too? How long more will it take? Another six months? A year?

Reply me will you, so that I can tell you. Are you afraid of what you'll find out? Don't be afraid to talk about feelings - and let me talk about mine. I'm dying to let you know. I need to get over this mess.

If not for your reluctance to express your feelings, or allow feelings to be expressed,
you'd be perfect.


Running, running, running like a despo dog.

No comments: