Nov 30, 2010

And when I come back, I'll be 10kg heavier.

When in Taiwan, dress like the Taiwanese.

While my classmates take this overseas trip to be a fashion show and drown in their pretty branded stuff, I'll be throwing on some random F21 / Zara TRF thing and a few supercheap Hongkong-bought accessories and look just like a typical Taiwanese girl. Hopefully. Without looking like an ah lian.


Even when school's out, I go on Facebook and you're all over my News Feed. Your pictures, your name - they're haunting me. Thank goodness mum's not letting me bring the laptop because she needs to use it - I'll really miss the Internet, plus this is the first time since it mattered that I'm going overseas without my laptop, but at least I won't have to see your name anymore. I won't be able to look at your pictures even if I wanted to. I won't have to be reminded of you. It'll be a good break.

It'll be a good break, and I hope things will be better by the time I come back.

No comments: