Sep 25, 2010

You were on my mind for a really long time today

They say Shakespeare was an INFP. I don't know how they managed to arrive at that conclusion.


Doubt thou the stars are fire,
Doubt that the sun doth move,
Doubt truth to be a liar,
But never doubt I love.

Oh dear Ophelia, I am ill at these numbers; I have not art to reckon my groans. But that I love thee best, O most best, believe it. Adieu.

-
People who have friendly, 'harmless' faces:
Willie Lim, Ng Ching Sheng. Even when they're stoning they usually look happy and friendly, and that's rare.
People you wouldn't be afraid to go up and talk to for the first time.
Not that people with 'harmless' faces don't have their down times - no matter what we look like we experience the same hellish emotions all the time. I'm just talking about appearances. I'm not even saying they're definitely harmless. They could be horrible people behind harmless faces ;)

I'd put their pictures up here if it wouldn't make me seem like a weird horrible stalker. Why don't most girls have the same kind of 'harmless' faces?
Because there's something slightly scary about a lot of girls even when you look at them. Something acidic. A second face you see a hint of, hiding behind the not-entirely-opaque mask; one of lethality.
Ooh I never knew lethality was a word. I was just guessing. HAHAHA.

I know! Elvira has a harmless face.

Does anyone get what I mean?! Sheena knows Ching Sheng has a 'harmless face'. She's the one who gave me the term.

I'm just talking about faces here. I'm not talking about personality and I'm not saying that all girls are evil.

I'm not evil :)

No comments: