Sep 15, 2010

They say the higher you go, the harder you fall.

Woah woah woah, the temporary high hit me, and then I felt like squealing and screaming in the middle of the road, and then I realised there was much, much more to it than that.

I'm in the wilderness - trees and thick bushes and lots and lots of grass - and I suddenly see a pool of honey. And it calls out to me and I rush to the honey and drown in the gleaming golden sweetness. Drown in the sweetness - before I realise I'm going to drown. With the sweetness will come the huge, choking, excruciating pain of drowning, and then the sweetness will disappear and leave me suffering to death. But I only realise that danger too late. I run to the sweetness before I think about what it'll do to me - kill me painfully, slowly, and the sweetness will fade and give way to pain.



I unintentionally said the F word during the sex ed talk today. Sorry it just felt really weird to talk about post-sex erecting and looking at pictures of kena-STDed male genitals in a mixed school with guys howling away at the back.

No comments: