Sep 27, 2010

Not the time, really not the time

You've been on my mind so, so, so, too too much for the past few days. I don't know why. I think I just can't take it anymore. Usually, I can compress my thoughts about you into just an incessantly buzzing fuzzball in the corners of my mind, but lately this fuzzball has been expanding. Rapidly. Maybe it has to do with all the hair I've been losing (maybe it has to do with my increasing MSG intake - I hardly have home-cooked meals anymore because we're now maid-less).

And now you're all that's in my mind and my head is this crazy grey whirly mess. I just can't stop thinking about you. And imagining what might have been. My world is three-quarters imaginary. I live in an idealistic world in my head. Reality hits me when I see you. Or when I realise you really aren't here with me. Or when I see you flirting with some other girls (maybe you realise it, maybe you don't).

This should stop. Especially because I'm certain you don't feel a thing for me (anymore). I shouldn't be wasting my life away like that.

Since June. Wth.


I got 17/50 for my H1 Math 2009 Promos practice paper.


GAH

No comments: