Sep 17, 2010

If I could kiss you now

"I always think it's better if the other person doesn't like you back, because if he does things could go out of hand very easily."
- Amelia


...Bimbo Cheng speaks sense.
I'm certain you don't feel a thing anymore, and I really do think it's a good thing now. I've come to accept it and appreciate that fact. If the heart doesn't soar it won't fall. If the heart doesn't soar it won't fall.

I just can't bring myself to trust you, with your silent charm and unintentional flirting, the way you make girls feel special without realising. And because I can't bring myself to trust you, I'm glad you don't like me (or you don't feel anything anymore) - things wouldn't be able to get out of hand anymore.

Perhaps there was once a little something in the air between us, perhaps once things got close to 'getting out of hand'. I still imagine the possibilities. Of what could've happened that night in the school, and maybe of what might have happened had I responded differently when you asked me if I still liked you.

Whatever, gross hormone-raging boys who can't wait to experience love. Puppy love. Thank goodness you don't feel anything anymore. I could hopelessly fall into your trap anytime. Thank goodness you don't feel anything anymore.

No comments: