Sep 15, 2010

Never trust boys

Shucks, go away, all you despos who treat girls like... objects... like as if it doesn't matter which you get, as long as she's hot - you just want 'somebody to love'.

Then again, with you - only you - all I need is a whisper, or any form of affirmation... and I'm hopelessly, helplessly yours. Even if I knew the only reason you asked was because I happened to be the most plausible choice out of a... selection. Even if I knew you just wanted to know what it felt like. Even if I knew you'd probably have a change of heart three months later. Even if I knew that with you, I'd feel no security - I'd constantly be worried about the other girls you might happen to feel something for after a while, after the 'dating honeymoon phase' dies down. Because you're such a flirt.

Dating honeymoon phase - that's the term. The first few months - or weeks - where everything's sweet and glittery and fuzzy, where you're drunk, intoxicated with infatuation.



And then what?

No comments: