Sep 8, 2010

I don't even care if you come here anymore

Turns out you're pretty popular among the girls.
(Wonder if anyone else thinks about you the way I do - ddddaaammmmnnn)

I thought it was just me. I don't know whether to feel happy about it or not, but I felt a new dent form in my heart every time someone said your name.

I hate your dammed ability to make girls feel special. It's just wrong. You're not even exactly very good-looking. It's like you've got us wrapped around your finger. You and your silent charm and the way you make girls feel like they're special to you, when they're not. I'm not.
Anymore.

But I'm thankful that I once was. I'm grateful for that. That I mattered once, that you used to send me random texts, that I once "stood out".

I think maybe it's good that it's left at that.


Kthanksbye. BYE.


Get out of my head I need to study

No comments: