Sep 12, 2010

Dream boyfriend

Does anyone remember Devon? I blogged about him in the beginning of the year. (Youtube: thiscityisdead)

i dont count pills i take them. you dont have to wait long before you hear the whispers, growing into words. people standing in door ways and secrets on your sholder. plans and directions. world domination. crawl out of this skin, like the spiders from his lips. oh you'll make so many new friends.. but none will be there by morning.

i've found passion in capturing; words, beauty, ideas, moments. my life is a mess of all of them, an absolute mess. they spill from my lips and fingertips. i keep the rest locked away in journals. i simply would rather live my life than sit at a desk and learn about it. i may not know every detail of the respiratory system but i still know how to breathe. and even breathing takes a close second to the circulatory system, my heart can pump blood, as well as compose love. i see my future through a lens.

i carry myself like a model. i speak like a poet.
i see in film frames. but i'm fragile, like glass.

Audrey, I've forgotten his livejournal link, please please give it to me again when my exams end in November. Love love love.

No comments: