Aug 8, 2010

Wisdom

guin says (12:26 AM):
then why are you frustrated?
i think its kinda like
both of you know
but both also know that it's better to stay this way
i think you would have this connection with each other
and like
there would be this trust that
like this acknowledgement that yeah we're just waiting

I don't know why someone else had to say what I already knew to give me that jolt of realisation, but gosh, Guin, you've no idea how many times you've saved my life.

It's time to trust my instincts
Close my eyes and leap
It's time to try defying gravity


Went to church, finally. It was good to remember that He is always here with me, through everything I'm going through. Friends may come and go, but even if I don't feel His presence, He's always around. I guess it's hard to constantly rely on someone you can't see or feel (most of the time), but... yup. And it was good to remember that the plans he has for me plans to prosper me and give me hope and a bright future.

The things that happens along the way, though, are up to my will and my crazy decisions.

No comments: