Aug 18, 2010

It ended before it began

and the heart doesn't need a reason to hurt.

I think you, you, have been the subject of most of my blog posts for way too long. 2+ months is a long time for you to be the one person my posts have been revolving around, especially because my blog is a record of my life.


Hey, even gross ugly nerdy people have the right to love.

I think it's amazing, if you think about it, how someone can seem kind of weird and somewhat gross to you but then when infatuation kicks in suddenly it doesn't matter at all. And the love clouds your senses and suddenly their flaws don't just not matter, they - *gulp* - disappear. And then - what the? - your senses start to become delusional.
(I'm totally not referring to myself or anyone in particular, by the way. I don't like anyone gross HAHAHAHAHA)


Wei Liang says:
i saw u going to the toilet during chinese (common exam)
u walk so FUNNY
ur hair sway sway sway

||[c=4]Karen[/c]|| And I'm on my way to believing says:
PIANG I WAS URGENT WHAT!!!!

Wei Liang says:
haha so funny!
then u looked so stone
AHAHA

No comments: