Aug 19, 2010

E-learning FAIL

I haven't even finished the GP E-learning homework; I've still got Chinese, Econs and ELL. And Math and PE and huh there's PW too?

-
We've had a few sweet moments and a funny sweet night that was cut short by a security guard with a flashlight -
I'm waiting for a crazy night.

-
Gosh I really like Katy Perry. I never thought I would, really, after that stupid song I Kissed A Girl. Sorry, I really think that song sucks.

She isn't pretty, but I think that makes her even more beautiful amidst the sea of perfect faces.

No regrets, just love

I can't sleep
Let's run away and
don't ever look back, don't ever look back

Let you put your hands on me
In my skin tight jeans
Be your teenage dream tonight




OMG I LOVE THE FIRST MINUTE OF THE HOT N'COLD VIDEO HAHAHA

No comments: