Aug 1, 2010

Don't give a girl hope if you're gonna take it away

Oh, and to the guys who don't have the guts to confess: Grow some balls please.


I think allowing myself to feel has freed me. When I kept telling myself I had to get rid of it, I only became angrier with myself because it was something I couldn't get rid of. By telling myself that it's alright, it's natural, I give myself space to feel. And that's important. It keeps me from killing myself mentally. I'm learning to accept it, to accept myself and that this is how things are like. It's just a case of being seventeen.

I must learn to accept how you feel on the other side too, though. I guess I just don't understand how it could pass so quickly - a spur of the moment. But whatever. Boys will be boys, right?

"As you said, that was a dream. Now lock it away"

Gary says (12.42AM):
on behalf of all the guys, i apologise
we're pretty fickle-minded
haha

No comments: