Jul 22, 2010

To you a phase, to me a craze

Thank you for giving me a chance to live a dream, even if it was just for a while. I guess you could call it an illusion, but it was like... defying gravity. The seats, hanging around together a lot, the stage, your hand and my ear, your smile, the lights, your concerned face at Swensen's... it was all a part of the magic, of the little dream. Like those few days of my life had been pulled out of the dull orbit of reality and set flying high into another dimension.

And least I've got an answer now (or half an answer) - it'd keep me from wondering.

I know what it feels like to like someone and have someone else liking you - that someone else should just go away. I know what it feels like.

Oh, and I love us being friends, I really do, 'cos you're a funny crazy thing. Friends for us is better than being anything else, and I'm absolutely sure of that. Now, forget everything I just said in the last few hours, both here and to you in private. We'll go back to being the crazy friends we were just a moment ago, because it's fantastic that way.

No comments: