Jul 1, 2010

eletheowl.tumblr.com

"It’s not like I intended on this.. falling for you again. It’s not like I want it. All you do is break me, but when I see you, it’s like I forget all that. I forget about the heart you’ve shattered so many times and forget all of the pain I went through.. just for the chance of you holding me again. I miss you. I don’t know exactly why I do, but I miss you."

-
My cousin who's in Australia told me he heard there're no hot girls in ACJC.

-
I told myself I wouldn't think about you.... I should never trust myself.


(ultimately we're all the same our hearts are like a big stone wall with a huge hole in the middle and we're looking for something anything to fill it up and cement would be good but it's too unrealistic a goal to reach for so we settle for sponge and playing blocks and whatever will fill the hole temporarily but we know it won't work in the long run but it doesn't matter as long as it keeps the wall from crumbling for now)
-15/06



Hey Amelia, if you see this, I really love you.
(I have 123 photos with you on Facebook so far, by the way)

Once upon a time, we were thirteen.
Braces, glasses, foreheads, whiny voices, crazy laughter, jeans and sports shoes, Adriano Huang and Chen Yi and Zhiyang and JJ.


No comments: