Jun 30, 2010

Okay I spent too long on my INFP post

I am so proud of myself today (*girl guide smile*) - I was the last person to come back from the 15-minute toilet break in between our Chinese papers and everyone was staring at their papers silently so I thought Paper 2 had already begun, so I hurried back to my seat and started. And five minutes later the teacher went "开始" and booklets started flipping open and I realised I had begun too early. So I fought the what-ifs in my mind and raised my hand and told the examiner and got a new question and answer paper. I'm pretty glad I did it because although I was afraid of the consequences of telling and none of the examiners had noticed anyway, it wouldn't be right not to own up. Integrity. I learnt it at Council camp.

I still didn't finish the paper, by the way. I only wrote around two sentences for my summary. I can't believe I spent five on the six chapters/stories for Chinese and only one came out - the one I had spent, like, two minutes on.

No comments: