Jun 7, 2010

Kanchiong Karen needs to chill

"They seriously need to calm down lah!... I don't know how they can make friends you know"

-
I hope I didn't get the wrong idea.
And I hope you didn't get the right one.

-
Okay pals, tomorrow's the day. Don't anybody even dare SMS me to complain that I won't be blogging for four days. You've no idea what I'm going to be put through. (I won't be able to use my phone at camp anyway) To cheer myself up I got myself a pair of Hello Kitty undies. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'M SERIOUS
Ming Tow and I met at Starbucks to revise our knots before doomsday tomorrow. He's a noob.

All the best to us. I'm gonna get abs by the end of Council Camp.

-
Hi friends, I'm single (unless you count JJ as my boyfriend) and not looking. At this age, singlehood is best. I know everyone agrees with me.

No comments: