Jun 16, 2010

And I will sing PRaise

Congrats to the new Council Exco, I think it's going to be great. It's a long, long journey ahead for all of us but I believe we'll pull through.

I'll need to be much more outspoken. Help me please, people. Sometimes I find socializing very tiring. I find it exhausting to laugh and talk with a group of people enthusiastically. I guess that's what they mean by introversion; I get my energy from myself, I need a lot of space and time to my own thoughts. Well, I've got to do something about it. No more INFP. I'm going to be an E.

I told the rest of the Elects that if/when things get too busy, I'm willing to give up Dance (and Editorial if I really really have to) for Council even though I love Dance to bits and I really want to perform. And I'll stand by that. Sebastian once told me that I'd be of much more use in Council than in Dance, and I agree with that. I don't do much in Dance and I know I don't dance well. I might as well go somewhere else where I'm of more use.

And I know God will give me and the other Exco members - and the rest of the Councillors - what we need to perform our roles well and for the 35th Students' Council to be an awesome one. The school hasn't seen the best yet; the best is yet to be.

No comments: