May 9, 2010

"I fired two warning shots - into his head."

Cute guys ooh - but what more can an ugly girl do than to swoon?

I could cry looking at the photos of you and her. Especially with that song playing in the background.

I barely even know you.

-
It's funny to think that a year and nine months' foolishness could change both our lives so drastically. It sucks too. Once upon a time, I was as friendless and as much of a loner as I am now, but I had someone who took filled up all the empty spaces in my heart and made up for all of that. I knew I meant the world to someone and that someone meant the world to me. Now my life's just empty. Once upon a time, in my bed, I wondered how I'd survive without someone special to think about every night before I went to sleep. Now, sometimes I wonder that too.

-
"After two weeks, nobody will even know your name. THAT's Chicago."
Chicago was really good, of course. Funny at times. It was really good. I love Roxy's voice, especially in the first song she sang on the ladder.

"He ran straight into my knife! He ran into my knife ten times!"

I love plays and musicals because you're watching something live - it's happening right before your eyes and each time they perform it there'll definitely be something a little different about it that time. It's not like in the cinemas when you're watching action happen on a dead screen - it's recorded and dead, like information in a textbook, it'll never change. When you're watching a play you also see how hard they've rehearsed for this. It's amazing. Their total pitch-perfectness, the flawless dance moves and guys doing double pirouettes in one count (whoo!), crazy stunts, the heavy breathing after a dance routine - you sense their energy and passion. Basically, it's alive.

No comments: