Mar 15, 2010

Yesterday I prayed for unwavering faith.

ACJC and City Harvest Church are the two things my life pretty much revolves around right now, and they're also two things the outside world generally has a bad impression of.

Sometimes I think about Carmen and wonder what she'd be like without God in her life. I mean, I can't think of God and Carmen separated, can you? Carmen and the Holy Spirit almost go hand in hand.

Sometimes I think about my own life and wonder what I'd be like now had Xueling Laoshi not invited my friends and I to City Harvest. How different my Christian life and life in general would be now if I had gone back to St Andrew's. Would I even have gone back at all? What would my life be like without God now? Would I still be in that relationship, still frequently going to his house and random playgrounds, would I have had the time or motivation to study hard for my Os? Would I bother making friends, painstakingly helping others with their work, listening to my friends' problems, trying to make my parents happy?

And while the outside world still thinks of my school and church negatively, all I can do is be a good representative of both, to show the rest what they have done in my life, to be - as my church puts it - "the salt and the light", "the head and not the tail".

Woah, my Nuffnang statistics claim there's been someone from the U.S. here today! Say hi on my tagboard, whoever you are!!

"I watch...Glee....Gossip Girls....90210..." - Jing Quan, who claimed he had his period

No comments: