Mar 8, 2010

I'm researching torture methods..

"Some prisoners that were captured had their testicles and private parts cut off, then placed into their mouths and had their mouths sewn up." - during the Japanese Occupation.
...WTH

Cool or what!

...I cannot stand it when I'm reading Pastor's blog posts and I'm happily reading the good comments and the negative but thought-provoking, constructive ones, and then some bored ass comes along and criticises illogically - it's obvious he's just out to insult or irritate others - and then people start an argument on the blog. I mean, I know we all want to defend our beloved Pastor, but when the arguments are obviously just stupid ones from bored people we shouldn't bother replying them because we're just giving them the attention they want. Pastor's blog's comments become angry and fiery because of our protectiveness and their stupidity. Let's try to let everything remain peaceful and happy, and let's ponder over the logical, constructive arguments because they're actually worth thinking about. Replies to the constructive criticisms shouldn't be cold or rude either.

No comments: