Mar 19, 2010

I wanna dance, I wanna dance in the light

I really never liked the song Rock That Body by B.E.P. but they keep playing it on 98.7fm and it's starting to get weirdly addictive.

I think If We Ever Meet Again is addictive! The chorus.



I would relate Thursday's Dance practice to an A Math lesson. When you're given some new math concept and you become super blur and need a long, long time to digest it, you usually aren't given that luxury. So the teacher goes on and tries to cram more concepts into your very messed up head until you just can't take it and explode in frustration. That's what Dance practice was like. I really tried hard to remember all the steps and I'm actually quite amazed that I can still recall about half of them (and it's Friday). So I was really, really fed up with myself and everything.

Banner painting brightened my day though!
By the way, I dropped three cups of paint on the floor while we were carrying everything down to do the painting. Miss Tan went "Well, great start to the banner painting!" Screamed like crazy and got black paint all over my collegiate tee, shorts and my brother's favourite pair of shoes. (I really didn't know they were his most-used pair, I thought they were some old pair he never uses anymore.) Really sorry guys.

For the record, our banner looks something like this:

So funny lah, the girls decided to make the "hot" dude T__ H____, the PE "teacher" who took over Mr Ong during our last lesson, so they gave him brown hair and abs and laughed like mad when Grace was talking about painting his nipple. Couldn't give him braces because teeth would have looked weird though.
(This guy: )

OG OUTING TODAY WAS GOOD but since I can't seem to upload the photos I shall blog about it another time.

No comments: