Mar 28, 2010

For self-reference

(Binky, I warned you)
So BK said "OMG IT'S CRAWLING OMG" but I thought I heard him say "She's my friend". Not that I recognised his voice but it had to be him because I don't know anyone else of that height. Then he said he couldn't remember; he had said a lot of things. Then 'cos I was crawling after them down the stairs BK's friend told him to go faster and BK said "How to, you're hugging me".

and
Sophy Tio
you crawled out from the corpse?? is it the top of the LT?? the one on the bed????
about an hour ago
Karen Ho
Karen Ho
Under the "bed" hahaha
about an hour ago ·
Nicola Mah
Nicola Mah
haha yeah that one's her lools uber scary man
about an hour ago
Karen Ho
Karen Ho
Omg don't tell me you didn't see me either! That Jeremy kept giving the signal for me to go out not-very-early so a lot of people didn't even realise I was there ):
about an hour ago ·
Sophy Tio
Sophy Tio
OMGOMG I WANT TO FREAKING KILL YOU WHEN I SEE YOU TMR. WHAT THE HELL LA> YOU WERE THE WORST MAN!!! i super scared of you then i keep pushhing your head away!!! omg you suck la. you were like crawling down to chase me down the stairs!!! SUCKS LA!!! HAHAHA
about an hour ago
Karen Ho
Karen Ho
HAHAHAHA OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS HAHAHAHA
about an hour ago ·
Sophy Tio
Sophy Tio
DAMN SUPER DUPER SCARED. then your friend when to bang the bed or something then you came crawling out right. sucks man.. sucks being the last one. ahahaha you were quite good, ive got to say... a persistent ghost
about an hour ago
Sophy Tio
Sophy Tio
went*
about an hour ago
Karen Ho
Karen Ho
Awesome! Hahaha. Yeah that was Jeremy. Thank you Sophy! Dunno if it's a good thing for you but I feel very honoured hahahaha
about an hour ago ·
Sophy Tio
Sophy Tio
hahaha good thing i guess.... hahaha then you and that other guy who stood up also come and stalk me. i ask you all go away.. LOL you 2 seperated me from the rest. hahaha super scary! haha

No comments: