Feb 8, 2010

Oldham Library

I'M IN 1AH!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
Arts (Honours). How cool does that sound? It's the best Arts class and I'm in it together with Geraldine & Amelia (Crescent Dancers!) and Sheena & Joey (OG!). 4 Crescentians in 1AH. Crescent FTW!

I like how at least some of our OG members stick together during our break time. Avinash never fails to crack us all up.

My timetable's screwed. I've got a 3.5h long break today. Next Thursday I've only got two lessons, and I've breaks from 7.30-11.10 and 11.50-1.50. And ELL is always quite late so even though I've got hours of breaks I still end school late. ):

Saw Ching Sheng after asssembly and told him that Sheena, Joey and I are in 1AH and he seemed really happy. Happened to see the OGLs during recess; they're all given a day off today because of the hard work they put in for Orientation. Feel so happy to be able to see them all! Met Guin for an hour plus during break time because she was also given a day off since she's in the Media Resource Crew. Yay seniors!
Guin!

Derrick and Jia Ying, my fellow JWPS 6b'05-ers in AC, are in the same class! Derrick and I were in the MRT today and Ching Sheng was in the same cabin as us lol. Then the two guys started talking as we walked to school. I'm still constantly amazed at others' communication skills. I'm such an introvert.

I'm in the school library now and I'm AMAZED. Wish I'd come here sooner. It's mega cool. Board games, loads of computers, little cubicles where people can watch TV... I'll take pictures. Yingyan's beside me now. She's in NJC but school ended early for her today. Just gave her my dance leotard and tights. Don't know what I'll do if I decide to join dance!

No comments: