Feb 7, 2010

Ching Sheng was on The Arena!

With this and something else I shan't mention, I'm pretty proud of my researching skills. Ooh, stalker me. *paedophilic grin*
-
ACJC ORIENTATION PHOTOS UP!!!!!


-
Sometimes I wish you'd do something, wish you'd start
And then one day you finally do and I get all happy. But then that little spark sets off fireworks of hope in my heart, irrational hope as bright as the Sun that only
Makes the world come crashing down on me when it all suddenly stops. For no reason.

My mind wants to kill my heart.

-
Helping Xiaoxuan edit her essay on Organisational Theory. Like, omg. I don't want to go to Uni anymore.

"If a glass bottle falls off a table and no one is there to hear the sound made by it falling, does it make a sound? According to the modernist, the answer will be yes because the glass bottle and the sound are real and can be measured. Thus, it does not matter if anyone is there to see the glass bottle falling and hear the sound created or not.(Hatch 2006)
To the symbolic-interpretivist there is no one right way in answering this question as no one is there to witness the falling of the glass bottle, even though they can study how different people make sense of this question. To the postmodernist the answer will most probably be a set of different questions: Who has the right to ask this question? Whose interests have been marginalized?(Hatch 2006)"


Ohemgeeee, so KI-ish. So cool. And I'm glad I didn't take KI, but this is cool.
Stupid symbolic-interpretivists and postmodernists, so extra. We're all nice, simple mordenists!

No comments: