Jan 7, 2010

Shawty I'm a gangsta

Met Shermin and her friends Kelly (???) and Joseph to go for Ngee Ann Poly's Open House. At NP we met Shermin's cousin Glenn who took us around.


I'm actually really satisfied - in fact, more than satisfied - by everything I heard and read about Mass Communications. Advanced standing (i.e. you get to skip a year or more) in universities like University of Melbourne, Australian National University and even universities in England! And there were Mass Comm grads who went to University of Sheffield i.e. reportedly the best university in England for Media & Communications, AND THAT'S LIKE OMG that means there's a chance of getting advanced standing there too! I didn't know Mass Comm grads had a chance of getting advanced standing in universities in England! And I doubt many people know that too. I guess it's very rare that a Mass Comm grad gets advanced standing in a good English university but like, still! Like, OMG!
And NP claims that its Mass Comm diploma programme is the best in Singapore. I believe them wholeheartedly, of course.

I do hope I get the Ngee Ann Poly scholarship and get into that Christieara Programme.


Then I met Maddie at Redhill MRT where she said she wanted Lady Gaga's hair (short version). Then I accompanied her to Delta Swimming Complex and she slapped my fat tummy. Twice. Eh we didn't take a picture! ):


Nicholas Yeoh and family are in Singapore now! Had dinner with them and 6yee and family (they drove down from JB) at Dian Xiao Er at Jurong Point.
The two Nicholases hahaha. Nick Yeoh kept going "What did I do wrong?!" because every time he looked at Nicholas Ng, the latter would look down.

6yee's kids, Connie & Nicholas (Ng), are incredibly cute. And very good-looking (just not in my pictures), just like their parents (especially before they got married LOL).
Seven-year-old Connie used chopsticks. And Nick and Eythan used a fork and spoon. Tsk tsk they should be ashamed of themselves.

Then they came over to our house to chill and stuff. I adore Connie so much. She's very shy but when she warms up to you she talks a lot. Very very cute.

Will be meeting Nick & family again tomorrow for shopping and we'll probably watch Avatar in 3D too (at last)! :D

No comments: