Jan 11, 2010

O LEVEL RESULTS (:




L1R5 = 7-2 (CCA points) = 5

A1: English, Chinese, Pure Literature, E Math, Pure Chemistry
A2: Elect Geography + SS, A Math, Pure Biology

Oh yeah. Straight As! HAHAHA.

Today I went to school at around 9.40 (was late >_<) to meet dear Jenna. We had planned to crash lessons initially but gave up the idea in the end. We did go around saying hi to teachers though.

We squatted and hid outside Mdm Lim's class while she taught 3S2A'10 CME.
We had fun hiding.

When Azalea and Teryne came we spent more time roaming aimlessly around the school. Mdm Lim said 4S2A&B's English and Lit scores topped the level by the way! We found Mrs Rupa and she said she'd never leave us. Aww man I love her she's so sweet!

Then I met Joan at the canteen and she told me about how she had a nightmare that was both about Saw (the gross movie) and getting 21 points for Os.

Then Teryne, Azalea, Jenna and I crapped and got bored at the piano room (that Azalea and I had only found out about on the last day of school) for two solid hours.

Then Mum learnt how to use "sia" properly. Thanks to me!

And then in the hall we rejoiced because our average L1R5 is 9.7 and we've got a whole bunch of people with 9 A1s - and 3 China scholars with 10 A1s!!!

And yeah L1R5 = 7-2 = 5. I am so so so relieved and thankful that I got an A1 for English - I screwed my Paper 2 up really badly. Thank you God for answering my desperate prayers. Thank you God for keeping me calm right up to the moment I received my results. Thank you God because I knew I could trust in You and I had no reason to be afraid. Oh and thank you God for my A1 in Lit.

Silvana got 8A1s. Wth. I know people who were overjoyed and others who were devastated. More often that not, though, those who were devastated did better than those who were overjoyed. I guess some put too much pressure on themselves and some didn't expect to do so well because Crescent's papers demoralised them a little. But overall we all did well yes? Average raw L1R5 of 9.7! :D We're still a Band 1 school, no doubt, and Crescent's the #2 O level secondary school! (Top is CHIJ St Nick's. Wow.)

So after that Yingyan and I went to Starbucks at Suntec. It was both our first times at Starbucks :O No better way to celebrate good results than to drink good coffee yes?
Do you know what's so unfair? Both Yingyan and I got 2 points off for CCA points, but she only has 23 CCA points and I have 33 okay. I HAVE TEN MORE THAN HER! I deserve more points deducted! >:(

And then we rushed to Bugis to take neoprints before I rushed to IMM to have dinner at The Cafe Cartel at IMM with my happy parents, Rafflesian brother and happy maid (because she didn't have to cook).

This was on Yingyan's testimonial. She was so amused.
"Mature? Wah! I'm mature beyond my age leh! Please lah! I'm damn childish and lame right?"

1 comment:

Hannah Karen H. said...

oh dear... any post before 2013 really oughtn't be on this site anymore LOL