Jan 14, 2010

I love the title of his post

Bryson entitled his blog post about congratulating Crescent for coming in 2nd and paying a little visit to my beautiful school "All About The 2nd Best In Singapore". MUAHAHAHAHA. Just the title alone gives me such a swelling sense of pride. I mean, fine, I know we're not really 2nd best when you look at RGS and all the other awesome schools but a girl is allowed to delude herself a little from time to time, yes? Thank God for China scholars and non-PRC prodigies who did our school proud with countless A1s and helped us become 2nd.

His pictures of himself in the school canteen seem weird to me. I guess it's because I associate him with my primary school life and that's, like, a world of a difference from my secondary school life, so it's funny to see both worlds meet. :/ I'd find it weird if I saw Rachel and Teressa here too. They're too sweet to be associated with Crescent! People like Mardiana and Rupini might fit in just fine though.

No comments: