Jan 20, 2010

BANZAIIII



He doesn't speak Japanese. ): I would've loved to hear him speak in Japanese.

BUT ANYWAY HAHAHA HE REPLIED ME! (And yes it's really him - his Facebook link's on his Youtube profile)

-
Cymbal practice wasn't very "happening". NPCC was having some selection test and NCC cadets were doing drills so we hardly practised on the actual drum and cymbals. I used the floor as a drum and the juniors clapped along. So not fun.

I realised I play the drums really differently from Lukhei. Wish I had learnt it properly from Amanda / Christine instead of learning merely by listening.

-
HEADPHONES

I'm probably going to be getting the white ones instead of the pink ones because most of the people who voted for pink did so because pink is more unique / cooler. Like, everyone has the white ones. But I guess if I'm thinking about using it for a long time I might not be so into "what's unique/cool" anymore, so I'll get the white ones because the people who voted for white did so because the white headphones looks nicer than the pink headphones. Get the difference? One's about the colour and standing out; one's about which actually looks nicer. Yeah.

Grr... gotta wait until tomorrow. I want them NOW ): Dad doesn't want me to go out so late. It's only 9pm lah.....

No comments: