Jan 9, 2010

Anyone here?

Will just post very briefly because I'm just taking a short break from Piano practice and my SD card is in my room which means I can't upload pictures of the past two days.

Avatar was nice (: The past two days with Nick and Eythan and others were great. Now that they're gone and returning to Australia tonight, it's back to work and boredom for me. No more going out with friends for now; my schedule's clear from meetups with friends from 11th Jan onwards because I don't know if I'll be in the mood to do anything / I don't know what I'll need to do after I get my results. I do still want to meet my primary school friends Rachel and Teressa though.

Surprisingly, I'm rather calm about results. I mean, Results day is just two days away. I think I'm just getting better at pushing the thoughts away. When I allow them to come into my head they overwhelm me. But even as I start panicking, I hope I'll still remember to trust that God will bless me with good results. I know I have no reason to be all jumpy and panicky; the Lord is here and I should trust in Him. Thank you God for calming my heart.

..Okay I shouldn't think about my results right now. My heartbeat's starting to get faster. Shucks.


Nick: Bye Karen, see you, maybe at the end of this year in KL.
Me: Yeah then we'll all go to Sunway together!

I'm still bent on going to Sunway Lagoon yes. If I go to Poly, though, my holidays will only start on Dec 20. But eh doesn't Yvonne's holidays also start around then? :D
Oh no, but I don't want to miss Christmas service again! D:

(:
(Ivan & Nick, December 2008)

No comments: