Dec 10, 2009

SPREAD THE WORD


IT ACTUALLY DOES HAPPEN!!!
like, WHAT!!?

TRY IT TRY IT! It only works on Facebook though. Up up down down left right left right B A enter right click. I didn't have to do the press up and down thing.

LIKE WHAT?!!?!?!?!
Like, who created this and what for and why did he make the code so complicated and did he think that anyone would actually notice and like WHAT FOR!?!?!?! But omg so cool!

-
Was reading through the Hongkong entries I was supposed to post up but haven't gotten around to doing yet because it's so long and I'm supposed to upload photos with it so it won't look so boring, but I just need to quote this.
While we were getting our boots in Mongkong, after she bought a pair of boots in white she went to another shop and saw them cheaper - in the colour she wanted, BLACK.
Jollin: “I WANT TO STAB MYSELF – WITH A STILETTO!!”

No comments: