Dec 29, 2009

I love my Malaysian cousins

Guin doesn't use the f word because it doesn't suit her image hahaha my senior is so wonderfully cute.

-
Met Sumay and Sarah for lunch at The Soup Spoon and Sherlock Holmes at Vivo today! It's the first time the three of us childhood friends have arranged a meet-up on our own. Usually we only meet during our parents' gatherings so our families are always there.
Sherlock Holmes was very interesting.
(My face was in Sarah's shadow)Pig showercap at Topshop! Mega cute.

-
Yvonne Chin, Inez Chin, Ian Ho, Ivan Ho, Isaac Ho, Nicholas Yeoh and Eythan Yeoh are all at Ian's/Ivan's/Isaac's house in KL, playing that stupid I Never game (with water again of course)! I played it with them via Skype for a while. Seven minutes later their stupid internet connection acted up as it always does and I got disconnected.
They all had to drink when I said "I have never not been a Singapore citizen", then I realised I could just have said "I've never been a Malaysian" -.-

Ian: "I have never had boobs"
Me: *drinks*
Ian: "Karen, you drink for what? You don't need to drink lah!" HAHAHA

Then when their Internet was up again we Skyped again for about an hour until 1am.
I asked Ian to come and let me see his face and say hi.
Stupid Nick dancing to some Korean song. Both Yvonne and Nick were doing it at one point and it was so hilarious but I couldn't get a screenshot because they were moving too fast.
I love how Yvonne kept pinching Nick.
Funny, 'cos I was actually talking to him on MSN then.

It made me so happy to see all of them again even though it was just through a webcam and they couldn't see me 'cos my 4-year-old tablet doesn't have a webcam. I felt so happy being able to talk to them, being able to laugh at them, hearing them all laugh at Nick when I said SNSD was gross, seeing them all have fun together, watching them lean towards the computer's speaker to hear what I had to say and then respond in unison (usually in laughter). They're playing Basketball right now. Last year when Nick also came for Christmas we played basketball and I took pictures. I must say some were nice shots.
December 2008

All the fun started only yesterday night eh? I left on Sunday; wish I could've stayed. The day before I left, Nick had just arrived and so had the aunts, so Yvonne was talking to the aunts a lot and Nick was still only comfortable talking to Ian and Ivan. We hardly did much the other days either. I think the funnest part was the night Nick came, when 4 of us played I Never and watched the movies. (I still did enjoy spending time with the rest of them throughout the 4-5 days I spent there though.) Now they're all having fun together and all but I'm not there.

My very sweet cousin, though, says "Yeah, but it still feels like something is missing without you here." Awww.
-

Maybe someone might have had the decency and courtesy to inform me that a close friend of mine was finally back in Singapore, so that I could call her and tell her I missed her. Am I not a part of J4M?

No comments: