Dec 25, 2009

I just really feel like typing this

Summer has come and passed
The innocent can never last


Can't wait for Yvonne (and Inez) to arrive later. Then we'll go to 1 Utama and take neoprints - hopefully, Ivan will agree to come along. We had so much fun colouring his hair green and doing stupid things to him the last time he took neoprints with us last year (when he still looked like a handsome little kid).

4yee gave me a pretty Perlini's Silver bracelet. I find it amusing because Sarah gave me a Perlini's Silver cross last Christmas (although it was a late Christmas present so she gave it to me during CNY). Yin Biu Yee (or however you spell that) gave me some nail polishes and other cute nail stuff from Skinfood, and she gave my brother this awesome very portable and good MP3 speaker that my brother has no use for so he gave it to me. And this speaker is the best thing I've received so far because I've been longing for an MP3 speaker that doesn't require batteries or need to be plugged in to another power source. (I've also been longing for cute perfume and awesome headphones, but that's not important.)

Ian, Ivan and Isaac got a new laptop (to be shared among the three of them) and a Wii from their parents, and Ian and Ivan got Etnies from my mum.

This year, though, I'm longing for quality time with everyone more than the gifts. I'm also wishing someone would say something about God. I think I'm being weird this year - or maybe I've just grown up a little.

I wonder if we'll continue meeting like this every year when we're all adults and our parents aren't here anymore. I don't think I'd ever be able to drive, though, let alone to KL.

No comments: