Dec 7, 2009

Days 3 & 4

-
Ivan: "..Erm so i hope you can get out of this (with regard to my previous relationship) thing cos i'm really against this kind of stuff and you are my cousin so i feel sorry for you la. Erm so night. I'll pray for you la and luv you :)"

Aww so sweet. Well I kind of get a little... ruffled when someone, especially a guy, is clearly very against this kind of relationships, because well it's love all the same. Love is love all the same. Most people wouldn't understand that, or get over their prejudice, until they experience it. Well, at least my brother understands.

But well it's nice to know you care (:

-
Kind of lazy to blog about Days 3 and 4, but anyway I'll just do a summary with some photos. I hope this won't end up becoming some really long post like my posts always do.

They went to Sentosa in the morning but I couldn't because I had music theory lessons, but I've got the pictures.
They went to the beach..

and the guys did this Flow Rider (HAHAHAHA) thing. Looks great but so scary. You have to fall before someone else can have a go -.-

IVAN WITH YVONNE'S SHADES HAHAHAHA
I think this picture is hilarious. See the no eating/drinking sign BEHIND their seats? They genuinely didn't see it.

Then we had lunch with Yvonne's uncle, aunt and cousin at PeraMakan at some club house.

And we went to Vivo (CANDY EMPIRE WHOO)
and Jurong Point. Ivan got 12 pieces of clothing from OP for himself and Isaac and it came up to $285 altogether T.T Have you ever seen a guy shop like that? Actually, 1yee helped select most of Isaac's clothes lah.

STRAWBERRIES at home!
Played Rock Band againnnn

At midnight Yvonne, Ivan and I went to Macs to eat (and buy stuff back for the rest).

Then the six of us cousins watched half of Up but then everyone started falling asleep, so we switched to I Not Stupid Too. Yvonne and Inez didn't stay up. It ended at 4.04.

Today (4th day): Lunch at some Japanese buffet restaurant at Jurong Point. It's AWESOMEEE
(My unhealthy chocolate dessert next to Ian's healthy fruit one. Aiyaaaah)

And then on the way home the six of us took a little detour to the playground.
Yeah. He tried to sleep.

Ian playing Canon. I'll record him doing it when my family goes to Malaysia during the Christmas period! 4yee also wants us to do a song together - me on the vocals (wth), Ian on the guitar and Ivan on the drums. My brother on the keyboard if he can (I doubt so though). When they were here Ivan and I tried to do More Than Words - him on the guitar and me singing along. I went bloody off-key it was so gross omg and my voice sucks like mad now. I don't really think it has much to do with the sore throat/stuffy nose. My voice just really sucks now.

Okay done yay that wraps up my four days of fun with people I grew up with. Tomorrow I'm going to Bugis to walk around a little because I'm meeting some blogshop person at Paya Lebar at 3, does anyone want to join me? Sms me!

No comments: