Dec 30, 2009

After doing some more research...

I think I just might go to JC.
...
WTH.

See how lah.

-
I have just unknowingly become a member of the "Most Visited Gay And Lesbian Portal in Singapore". :/ I signed up so that I could reply to a thread about Journalism school.
I mean, I've nothing against homosexuals, just that it's well uh kinda funny that I realised what it was only after I registered and posted that reply. I just became a member of the Channel Newsasia forum too, so that I could reply to a thread about Poly/JC. I really am doing as much as I can to ensure I make the right decision.

-
Tomorrow = East Coast Park with Sumay & family, Sarah & family and Mark and Dad after lunch with Janice and Maddie! We'll be camping at the beach. Awesome. And this wasn't planned by our families either. I'm so proud of us. I will try my very best to forget that 7 of my dear cousins are going to Sunway Lagoon, one of the three places I've been longing to re-visit in KL.

Why am I always the one who can't make it for stuff? .....And I'm always the busiest one. Why's my schedule so tight? I don't get it. I don't even lead an interesting life.

No comments: