Nov 10, 2009

This is going to be the zilian-est post ever

and I'm sorry for making this blog an eyesore by posting up so many pictures of myself. Just this once.

I wrote this right after Prelims. Damn long ago. It was meant to do what the motivational messages did to me during the Chinese Intensive period before Chinese Os - motivate me - but I didn't look at it again until today.

Anyway, I was at the stationery shop at Pioneer Mall a long time ago and found packets of tiny tubes and primary school memories instantly came flooding back. You know, you cut an opening in the tube and put the smelly (& poisonous) goo over one end of a tiny straw and blow from the other end so that big bubbles form, and you can hold/mould/pinch them? Oh I love them. I told myself I'd only play with them after Os but I couldn't resist today. And I decided to camwhore like mad.
(By the way, 2008's Dance tee! :D)

It's really tough to blow it up at first. I was quite breathless after this. I was never able to do it in primary school so I just waited for my friends to blow them before I played with (and ruined) them.

Okay I know I look bad here but HAHAHA CAN SEE MY HIDDEN DIMPLE #2!!!!


Will be soft-rebonding my hair on Friday, I guess, unless my mum suddenly objects. People please help me leh, should I really? I'm very tempted to. Nuffnang said I've had 56 visitors today so far. Why hasn't anyone tagged? ):

No more weird curls like this:

No comments: