Nov 16, 2009

Prom-ready

$120 dress from Daniel Yam - it's purple and dark pink, I was bent not on getting a black one. I really hope I'm not wearing the same thing as some China scholar. Both Jenna and Jessie told me on separate occasions that a lot of the China scholars apparently get their prom dresses from Daniel Yam. No offence to the scholars though - they're Math savants.
The dress is definitely not Moulin Rouge -ish, but at least I chose the purple and pink one instead of the black and cream one, so see, I tried (:

$100 heels after a 20% discount. There's something wrong with the arches of my feet, though, so I can't walk in them properly. Ass. But I really like them.

$38 earrings. Crazy price, I know. There were two other nice ones that cost less than $20 each but they were out of stock. I'll definitely wear them a lot even after this.

$100 on rebonding (barely, really, my hair's still as wavy, just tamer), but it wasn't just for Prom, obviously. My mum refuses to pay for future rebonding sessions, so I'll have to use my own money. And I'll make sure he makes my hair straighter than this.

$39.20 on the hotel room. (I gave Mingxuan $40.20 but heck it's just a dollar) Yay!

My mum's very unhappy with the way I'm spending her money, so I'll be painting my nails myself (and I suck at it) and I won't be shaping my eyebrows so they'll be thick and manly. Whoo! Thank goodness my fringe is of a decent length.

No comments: