Nov 13, 2009

O'S ARE OVER

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D


Okay, my soft rebonding was really ultra soft. It doesn't look rebonded, it's still wavy! But my hair's a thousand times tamer now. The back looks good. Oh I really love it now. It doesn't look straight, it just looks like I've got a good hair day all the time. WAHAHAHA!

Chem Paper 1 was quite good. Hope I’ll be able to do really well for it. But who cares, IT’S OVER!!!

Every time I think about how I screwed my English I feel like crying though. English’s crucial to me, and I just HAD to screw it up by not finishing my Summary. I actually rewrote my Compre answers THRICE and copied all my answers down on the bloody question paper because I thought I’d want to check my answers later on (but I haven’t and I doubt I will). So I wasted so much time. And I really should’ve finished my Summary. I need that A1, seriously. I can screw the others (okay maybe not) but I really want my A1 for English.

Pictures!
Smiling because we could smell freedom - BEFORE the paper.
Jieying: Oh, so cute! This is a new kind is it? I've never seen this blue before! It's so cute! The blue looks so... disgusting and pukey!


After getting my hair rebonded, I went to City Hall and walked around aimlessly for a while, then to Bugis to meet Maddie after her class at Lasalle ended, and to say hi to Jacey who's working at BHG!
OMG STUPID FRINGE

Cell group was fun, but not as spiritually enlightening and interesting as I would've liked it to be, and this made me realise that I've drifted a lot from God. I want to restore my excitement and love for Him, but I don't know how. I hope I'll be able to bring that feeling back.

PRETTY CARMEN!

After cell group, I had to wait under Daniel's block for my parents to pick me up, and Willie told Saunders to accompany me when they saw me waiting alone, although I insisted that it was okay and that he go back to his group of friends. Talked a lot about kids because he's pursuing the Early Childhood Education diploma - crying kids, kids of divorced parents, family counsellors. Interesting little chat.

-
Watching a sadistic Japanese show. In Japanese shows that feature high school students, there are two kinds of people: the incredibly innocent, and the super scheming.
HAHA I JUST DID TWO ALLITERATIONS WITHOUT REALISING IT!

No comments: