Nov 7, 2009

I CAN BREATHE NO MORE

G DRAGON OMG

DAMN HOT DAMN HOT DAMN HOT DAMN HOT DAMN HOT DAMN HOT DAMN HOT

Was going crazy over him to Daryl yesterday. I think he didn't really know what to say apart from "haha"s.

In Breathe, I really think he looks incredibly hot when he's looking horny. HAHA. I know that sounds sick but whatever I really think he's so hot. And at 2:47-49, when he bites his lip and smiles and turns, LIKE OMG AHHAHAHAHAHA

And in Heartbreaker, I like the idea of him touching the apple and that girl appearing on the screen. 2:46-55.
-

Went to cut my hair today and they helped me straighten my hair too and I really like it straightened!
Hmm, my hair's shorter now. He cut off a bit.

Anyway, so I told my mum I'd like to rebond my hair with the $100 my dad's giving me for the A1 I got for Chinese Os, and SHE DIDN'T SAY NO!!!!! :D :D :D :D
Yay, new hair for next Saturday's photoshoot and prom (:

But I don't know leh, good places charge more than $100 for rebonding. And I want to spend my $100 on other stuff too. :/

No comments: