Nov 28, 2009

Before a blessing, Satan tries to grab hold of you

I don't know where my camera is so I can't upload the pictures now so I shan't blog about the sleepover now, but anyway I was really sick. Threw up four times during the sleepover and had a fever of 39.3 degrees. I didn't really mind the fever, but vomiting sucked. I hate puking. I hope I've lost at least 2kg from it. Ended up sleeping from 9am (Friday) to 9pm (Friday), and then until 5pm today. Sleepathon woohoo. I think I'm pretty much recovered already but I'm still too scared of puking to eat anything other than a small bowl of porridge, and I've got a splitting headache, probably from sleeping too much and sleeping with wet hair.

And I'm going to Hongkong on Monday morning. Don't worry Jollin I won't back out halfway and leave you alone in Hongkong. unlike what a friend's doing to me at church camp.

No comments: